We provide user support services to consumers using web-based tools and software as well as through telephone support of our users. These tools may include software that enables us to remotely access and control a user’s computer with their permission. We require certain information and permissions from you to provide the Services.
Some information we collect may be provided by the user directly such as when requested by a form or on the phone by a technician. Other technical information might be collected or accessed by or through our diagnostic and related tools as our computers work with yours to provide the Services. Customers have the option of removing their information or stop receiving messages from our company by sending an email .
Information You Provide
Personal Information: We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) or allows us to contact you. In order to use the Services, the user must first typically register or provide certain identifying information. For online registration, we ask you to provide contact details (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, Personal identifier etc.). ET Solutions LLC uses this information to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our Services.
Payment Information: If you register for the Services, ET Solutions LLC may collect credit card information, and other payment information. Like many companies, ET Solutions LLC may use third party payment processing, payment gateways transactions to process and verify credit cards on our behalf. ET Solutions LLC uses payment information to complete your transactions.
Computer and System Information:
Subscriber (User) Computer Information: We may also ask for information related to your (user) computer to provide the Service. As examples, this information may include:
1) We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
2) We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
4) Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
1) Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2) Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: [the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India].
3) Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4) You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
1) This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
2) Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3) Without prejudice to Section (2), we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
4) Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
Generally, this information is required to provide personalized technical support to you, and to help us update our support tools and enhance our supported products lists.
If you are not happy with services or product you can contact us @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ET Solutions LLC may provide you with the use of e-mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with ET Solutions LLC employees and others as appropriate to your Service under a Plan Order (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). Communications Services shall only be used under an accepted Plan Order, and not for any other purpose. You consent to receive telephone calls, text messages and/or emails from ET Solutions LLC regarding activation of your services, information about ET Solutions LLC Products and Services, renewal of product and services, billing related issues, support calls, re-dialing of disconnected calls at the telephone number(s) provided by you, including your wireless number. You understand that there may be a charge by your wireless carrier for such calls and such calls may be generated by an automated dialing system. You have an option to opt out of this consent by contacting ET Solutions LLC customer services at 1(888) 335-3319 or by sending an email from your email id registered with ET Solutions LLC clearly defining the telephone number(s)/email id which you may like to exclude from the list of your telephone numbers. If you do not wish to receive any telephone calls/text messages from ET Solutions LLC on any specific telephone number(s), you may contact ET Solutions LLC customer services at 1(888) 335-3319 or send an email from your email id, registered with ET Solutions LLC, clearly defining the telephone number(s) which you may like to put on Do Not Call (DNC) list of ET Solutions LLC. All such requests will be processed within 30 days of receipt of such request. If the telephone number(s) provided by you to ET Solutions LLC are reassigned to you from any other person/entity, they you should inform ET Solutions LLC about the same at the time of subscription. Further, in case of change/reassignment of your telephone number(s), you shall inform ET Solutions LLC immediately about the same.
You may opt out or unsubscribe any of the offers from ET Solutions LLC by sending an email to email@example.com